isabella's first day of preschool!

*Isabella is in preschool now! All the kids are growing up! I know it isn't school time but this is a milestone oneshot! Love • Bree 🌼

Today is Isabella's first day of preschool! Isabella is super excited, she could hardly sleep!

Mitch is up bright and early with Isabella. Scott is getting the other kids up and heads downstairs to make breakfast.

"Are you excited to start school today, Issy?" Scott asks Isabella.

"Yes! I can't wait, Papa!" Isabella says as she begins to eat her pancakes.

Liam, Hudson and Sophia walk down the steps and sit with Isabella at the table.

They all begin to eat pancakes together. Mitch brings Sawyer and Amelia down to eat breakfast.

"Issy! Mrs. Green is awesome!" Hudson says and Sophia nods in agreement.

"Yeah, she is so nice!" Sophia says as she puts syrup on her pancakes.

"You will have fun in preschool, Issy! Scarlett is going to be in your class!" Liam says and Mitch nods.

"That's right! You will see Scarlett!" Mitch says and Isabella smiles in excitement.

Mitch and Scott love that all the kids have had same preschool teacher so far. Liam, Hudson and Sophia have had an amazing experience with Mrs. Green as a teacher.

"Issy, let's get dressed baby girl!" Mitch says and Isabella runs upstairs. Mitch helps Isabella get her outfit on, while Scott braids Sophia's hair downstairs.

Nicole walks in the door and the kids run to her. Nicole is going to watch Sawyer and Amelia while Scott and Mitch take the rest of the kids to school.

*Isabella's outfit*

*Isabella's outfit*

"Let's take a group picture!" Mitch says and the kids line up. Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella take a few group pictures together.

"You guys are growing so fast! Slow down!" Mitch says to the kids.

"Let's get our book bags!" Scott says as he hands Isabella her My Little Pony book bag.

Liam, Hudson and Sophia grab their book bags and get ready to leave.

"Nicole, are you going to be okay with these two kiddos?" Mitch asks as he kisses Sawyer and Amelia's cheek.

"Of course! These two are easy peasy lemon squeezy!" Nicole says as she picks up Sawyer and tickles him.

"Thank you so much Nicole for watching Sawyer and Amelia for us." Scott says as he gives Amelia her teething toy.