Overprotective! Sans x Pregnant! Reader ~Clueless~

This was a request from FlowerCutie04 and i hope you'll enjoy it! :D

It was hard walking around now so he was helping you, It was even hard to lay down so he helpt you with that to. Sans was really a good boyfriend but sometimes when you said that you even had a light headache he would get a little panic. It was really cute of him... Well let's get to the point. He's been even MORE overprotective than usual. Well it was because of your stomach or more precisely what was IN the stomach. You were having a baby and at first it scared you but Sans said that you were going to be a great mother. You even believed him now and you tried your best to be a responsible mother. And Sans was well... his usual self. Everytime you said you were feeling lightheaded he would get a little panic untill he remembered that he had pills that could make you feel better. When someone looked at you the wrong way by the way you walked or anything else he would shoot death glares at the people. Monsters or not he didn't care, NO ONE shall hurt you or his preacious baby boy/girl. Right now you were sitting on the cough watching TV with of course Sans beside you. He was like a guard dog over you and he literaly never leaves your side. Only when you shower or do your bussines. He lazily let his head rest on his palm and he felt sleep take over but as usual if you were not asleep first he shouldn't sleep. Typical... You sighed when you saw him "If you want to sleep Sans then sleep" You said and he looked at you "No... What if the baby comes out now? Or what if you try to get up and you fall? I must be there all the time..." He said and let out a yawn "I can't... let anything... happen..." he murmured tiredly and you rolled your eyes at him. This guy... you thought and tried to get closer to him but he perked up "You shoudln't do so sudden movements" He said with a little panic to his voice "Sans, i literally walk everyday" You said but he didn't listen and made you sit like you did before "But i had everything under control then! Right now i didn't" he said and sat beside you. You made him lean his head onto your shoulder and he looked up at you "you don't have to be so overprotective Sans, the baby and me are going to be alright, i promise" You said and kissed his head. His cheekbones turned a bit blue and he looked down a bit "B-But still! What if something happens that we don't know! I-I have already seen you die so many times..." he mumbled out the last part and you looked at him sadly. He still lived in the past huh? But who could blame him? You took his hand and put it on your stomach. His eyes grew wide when he felt something push against his hands "Do you feel that? He/she says hi to you" you said and he smiled a heartwarming smile that would make anyone smile. A smile with pure happines in it. You took your hand on his and smiled "Everything is going to be right now..." You said and he nodded a bit "If you say so Y/N" he said and sighed a shaky sigh like he was nervous. "Look at me" You said and he looked up at you. You kissed him on his mouth and felt even more happy then he was. He kissed back and after a while he pulled back, you looked at him with a puzzled look "What if the baby loses oxygen if we kiss each other for to long?" You looked at him and facepalmed with a smile across your lips. Damn, how overprotective can someone be?

Hope this was good! This is my first time writing about anyone being pregnant actually so hope it was good :D