Underfell Vampire! Sans x Reader ~Uncontrollable Urge~

Requested by: Equestriaxp 

Hope you'll like it!

You have been friends with Sans for a while. Or all your life to be exact. He was lazy, irritating and hard to handle but he was really nice either way. Atleast to you. To other people he was really rude to them. Well he was rude to you the first time you had meet him so he was always like that to people he have just meet? Maybe but he had a secret that even you didn't know. He had hidden it well and he didn't intend to tell you. You can't lie because you can dig up the lie but you can't dig up a secret if you haven't told anyone about, isn't that true? That is atleast Sans truth. You both right now was hanging out at his post just chit chatting but you have seen that Sans had different look in his eyes than usual. They looked... weird. It scared you a bit but you shrugged it off and let him talk more. He gladly took the invite and started to talk about how Grillby could be in a house made of wood without it burning up. After a while you saw that his hands started to tremble a bit and you started to get a little bit worried. "hey... Are you okay Sans?" you asked worriedly and placed your hand softly on his shoulder but he pulled away as fast as you did that. "Y-Yeah i'm fine, doll" he said and stuttered a little bit. "umm, I-I have to go c-can you stay h-here for a w-while" Okay now he scared you. He started to stutter quite much which he didn't do normally or more like NEVER. "Sans, are you sure your okay?" you asked and he nodded "Y-Yeah" he said and stood up fast. "S-Stay here" he said and teleport away leaving you alone and wondering what was going on with him. Meanwhile Sans was in his room trying to find the syringe so he wouldn't feel this blood thirst anymore. He had forgot to take it today and he couldn't find it anywhere "Fucking hell!" he yelled out and felt anger take over his body. "Where. Is. IT!?" he yelled out and finally sat onto the floor. He rubbed his temples and felt his teeth. Yup, they have grown. His fangs had grown large and pointy and it was kind of hard for him to close his mouth. Out of nowhere he heard footsteps come his way. He got surprised by this but felt a little bit of fear rise within. It maybe was Papyrus... He let out a shaky sigh and heard his door open. "Sans...?" the voice said and he froze in his tracks. It wasn't Papyrus, that's for sure. He didn't turn around which made you even more worried. "Sans... what is going on?" you asked and he didn't say anything "Can i tell you something without you freaking out...?" Sans said and you nodded "Of course! Your my friend Sans" you said back and he sighed a bit when he felt his soul break a little bit. We will and always be just friends, huh? He stood up and turned around to you. Your eyes widen when you saw that his pupils was a deep red color instead of it's normal light color, his teeth had grown sharp and he looked at you. "Are you what i think you are...?" you asked and he nodded "Yup" you both looked at each other for a while and you walked up to him. He tilted his head at this and you touched his fangs which made his cheekbones red, just a little bit. You felt them and your eyes widen even more "They are so sharp!" you exclaimed and he smiled a little "Well... yeah... i'm supposed to bite people, ya know?" he said and you looked at him "Hey... will i become like you if you bite me?" you asked and he shook his head "Not if i want to" he said and you nodded. You pulled back your hair and showed him your neck "You acted strange because you need blood, right?" you asked and he nodded slowly and locked his eyes onto your neck "Then... take a little, okay?" you said and tried to hide your uncertainty. He nodded in kind of trance. He grabbed your shoulders softly and he lead his mouth to your neck."It's just gonna hurt a little bit... okay?" he said and his voice sounded like he couldn't control himself. You nodded and moments after he bit you and you hissed a little bit but relaxed after a while. He sucked softly onto you and made a little humming noise when he was halfway. After a while he pulled away and left a trail of blood between you two. He wiped away the blood that was left on his mouth and you covered the bite marks so it wouldn't bleed anymore. "Thank you" he said and sighed out softly until he saw you "Oh shit, let me patch you up" he said and you nodded while you both headed to the rest room. He put a patch onto your neck and smiled. "So... umm... is it okay if i do this sometimes...?" he asked and you nodded "Y-yeah..." you said and you both headed to Sans station and hoped that Papyrus hadn't found it empty yet.