Not a update on UnderTale but its still important

So, long time no see huh? Well I'm not here to simply say hi and stuff but I am going to talk about something I've seen a lot in this book.

I see some people seemingly looking down on getting help and people that are incredibly depressed, sad and such.

I just want to say that it will get better if you try and get proper help. I know it sounds cliche but is the truth. I know that is a hard thing to do but it will benefit you a lot.

Speaking from experience I have and from others I know that is a good thing to do. If you can't talk to your parents or someone I still recommend 7 cups of tea or a amino called Help Is Near. Help is Near may not always answer you when you are sad but it may help a little bit.

And for those who looks down on getting help, I know that you guys have probably had bad experiences from getting help but when you get proper help it will help a ton

And once again I'm speaking from my own experience.

So please just try and seek support from anyone, it will help you. I know this is quite short and perhaps seems not planned but I just wanted to make a statement because I care about you people a lot. I don't want you to be sad and I don't want the people that look down on getting help to feel like there is nothing to make them feel better.

Because I know there is help out there for you and I know that you can get better since you are still here. I just want you to get better, to feel something other than sadness.

I really do care and that is why I'm saying this