AlterFell Master! Papyrus x Princess/Prince! Slave! Prisoner! Reader

Requested by: LissettGonzalez3

Hope you’ll enjoy!

How did it end up this way? You were a princess/prince for a far away land and you held a lot of power so it was no surprise that people tried to get that power to their advantage and kill you. It had become a daily part of your routine to be a the daughter of (Dads name or random male name). You knew it wasn’t normal that someone tried to kill you often but that was just how it was and no one could stop it either so you just rolled with it.

One day you were taking a walk and thought about how you could improve your kingdom when suddenly you felt someone take their arm around you and pull a cloth over your mouth and nose, which did that you breathed in some weird smell and it made you fall asleep in the unknown man’s arms. When you woke up you were in a dungeon which was dark and very wet. You were going to catch a cold if you would be in this place for to long… or a disease.

Your thoughts were interrupted with footsteps that echoed through the corridors so you looked out and saw someone familiar but not quite familiar. It was a tall skeleton which wore a big black robe and it covered his whole body. It seems like he was a king but he didn’t have a crown though. You looked at him and couldn’t help to feel a little fear build up inside you.

“So you are Princess/Prince Y/N?” he asked and you nodded slowly but felt unsure if that was the right thing to do. You knew that he had a bad reputation because you have heard that he was only in it for the power and that he didn’t care about his kingdom. He was also very cruel and loved to execute people in public. He was a very dark and mean person.

“Well now that you are here i have control of two kingdoms” he said and you stood up but only being dragged down by the chains you had around your wrists. “W-What?! W-When did i ever agree on that?!” you shouted and you saw that he grew irritated by your action. “If i were you i wouldn’t shout to someone which holds you as their prisoner”

That was the day you meet king Papyrus. A.K.A the douchebag. He held you as a slave and made you do everything for him. Make him dinner, go errands for him and everything he would consider ‘slave work’. He had even made you call him ‘master’ but you mostly spit those words out in anger and disapproval, making him know that you hated him from the core of your soul.

You hated him not because he did this to you but he was giving your upcoming kingdom the same medecine he did to his and he threatened you that every time you did something which made him mad he would make one more bad action towards your kingdom.

That was one of the reasons you obeyed so good, if your kingdom wasn’t wasn’t in trouble you would literally kill him but he was in power and he made sure that you knew that. He was very weird though… he often petted you and kissed your head when you did something good and you couldn’t help the blush you got on your cheeks. He was truly weird but you thought that he liked to play games. He maybe wanted you to love him in some way and then break you but you didn’t know. The only thing you knew was that you had to obey him until your rescue would come.

But it takes so long but you knew you would get out soon enough.