AlterTale Sans x Child! Reader

Requested by: GraciexLuigi 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You were scared and you were crying onto the ground. It was scary to be in this place alone with no one to help you. Suddenly you heard someone come your way. You looked up and saw a skeleton looking down at you with a worried look. You crawled backwards and accidentally hit a wall in a fit of panic. "H-Hey! It's okay!" the male skeleton said worriedly and walked up to you. He sat on his knees and you looked into his calm eye sockets "I won't hurt you" he said softly and you felt that you calmed down a bit. "So, what's your name?" he asked and you looked down a bit while you wiped away the reaming dry tears. "Y/N" you said simply and quietly but he still smiled at you gently. "That's a nice name, my name is Sans" he said and took out his hand for you to take "Do you want to follow me?" he asked and you looked at him a bit nervous. "A-Are you going to e-eat me?" you asked and his eyes were filled with shock for a while until he started to chuckle and wheeze a bit "O-Oh god" you couldn't help to smile at the laughing skeleton "God, it was a long time someone has made me laugh like this" he said and wiped away some tears. "No, I won't so don't worry" he said and you took his hand once again while you both walked away. You looked around the ruins and were amazed by its colors and how big it looked like to you. The skeleton glanced at you and smiled by your innocence. "Do you like it?" he asked and you nodded softly at him and he stopped narrowing his eyes at you. "That's good" after a while you both were at his home and he showed you the room you were supposed to have. It was really big and quite pretty to! You were in there for a while looking at the stuff in there. Sometime later you lay down onto the bed and accidently fell asleep. Sans had just cooked some hot pockets and were about to get you. He walked to your room and peeked in a bit. "Y/N?" he asked and stepped into the room, he stopped in his tracks when he saw you sleeping safe and soundly on the bed "Seems she feels comfortable" he said with a small smile placed on his face. He stepped out and left you alone so you could continue with your slumber. He sat down on his chair and took out a random book and started to read. After some time he heard you exit your room so he closed the book he was reading and looked at you with a soft look while you gave him a look filled with tiredness. "Did you sleep well?" he asked and you nodded slowly while you walked to his side, looking at the book he had closed. "What's that?" you asked and he glanced down at the book "This? It's a book that humans have written actually" he said and looked at you "It fell down from where you fell" he said and you nodded. "By the way, why did you climb the mountain?" he asked and he suddenly saw that the look in your eyes got replaced by a bit sadness and sorrow. "It's...It's complicated..." you mumbled out and he looked at you with pity "Oh, don't worry about it, you can tell it to me some other day" he said and petted your head softly. You nodded and he smiled at you "Do you want to read with me?" he asked and you nodded again. He pulled you up and placed you on his lap while he read out loud the book he had discovered. After some time he felt that you fell asleep because you had leaned onto him now. He looked down at you with a sad look and he took his arms around you softly and protectively while he leaned his head onto yours, falling asleep with you.

Why do I want to make every god damn oneshot sad? Or a bit sad? It's driving me nuts...