UnderFell Sans x Shy! Reader ~Punishment for the shy

look at this cinnamon roll! Honestly SF! Papyrus and UF! Sans are my favorites ^^

You were sitting at Sans station, waiting for him to come back from where he actually was. Why did you even agree to this!? He was mean to you most of the time so why did you even bother to help him? Maybe it was because you had a little just a little small crush on him? You sighed by that thought and you rested your elbows on the counter while you held your head in your hands. He would NEVER like me! You thought to yourself and you sighed loudly to yourself. He would never like a shy girl like you! He was kind of the opposite of that. While people described you as pure and sweet they described him as impure and evil. A angel and a devil could never love each other. You suddenly felt a boney hand on your shoulder and you got pulled away from your thoughts. You looked up at Sans and he smirked "Looks like someone was slacking of~" he cooed and you perked up "I-I D-Didn't!" you exclaimed "A-And plus! T-This is y-your post!" you said and he smirked more "Don't care~ You deserve a punishment~ ( ;3 )" now you started to feel fear rise within you and you didn't know what he was about to do. He picked you up and he sat down onto the chair while he had you on his lap. WHY!? He KNEW you weren't used to these kind of things! You blushed and you tried to get away but he refused to let you go "Ah, Ah, Ah~ I won't let you go" he said and you looked at him shyly "B-But S-Sans" you said and he smirked more "No but's" you looked down and you felt his hands creep around your waist. "S-S-Sans..." you stuttered "Do you know how much i love making you embarrassed?" he asked and you nodded "Y-Yeah, you d-do it e-every change you get!" you said and he chuckled "Really? Didn't really think about it..." he said and you rolled your eyes while you still tried to get away. "Why do you struggle? You do know you can't escape" You stopped struggling and you just leaned your head onto his shoulder in defeat "I know..." you mumbled and his eye sockets widen because you actually had the bravery to lean against him. He smiled softly at you "huh, seems like the shy cat finally get's a little bravery, huh?" he asked and you didn't response. It was a long time you actually felt this kind of relaxation and love. Your stiff body relaxed after that thought and you cuddled closer to him. His cheek bones got a little red when he saw that you actually enjoyed it. Before when he did this to you he had the situation under control, you were blushing and he was smirking evily but now you were actually enjoying it!? He blushed more and his soul wanted him to do something which he refused to do but he couldn't help himself. "H-Hey... Doll look at me" you looked up at him and saw that he was blushing. "I-I need to t-tell you something..."he said and you tilted your head. "O-Or... it would be e-easier to show you... " he mumbled and took in some shaky, nervous breaths "So... can i?" he asked and your eyes widen a little bit by the sudden change in attitude. You knew him as the evil, cocky little skeleton but THIS was something new but you nodded anyways. "Okay..." he took in a deep breath and he took his arms around you, pulling you closer "S-Sans w-wha-" you got interrupted by him kissing you passionately. You blushed a million shades of red but despite that you kissed him shyly back. You grabbed his jacket a bit and he smirked by your shyness. After a while you both stopped and you immediately buried your face onto his shirt. "your so cute..." he mumbled and kissed your head softly, feeling his own nervousness, fear and shyness disappear. He put his mouth close to your ear and whispered softly into your ear three words which made your eyes widen "I love you" oh god this was to much! You started to whimper and he laughed softly by this "Are you so shy that you start to cry by just someone saying that they love you? That's... kind of cute in a weird way" he said but didn't realize that why you acted this way was because HE was the one saying it. "Your so lovely" he mumbled and kissed your head softly. 

"And you are just so god damn cute to..."

Didn't realize that i haven't made a shy x reader with UF! Sans and i  wouldn't have that so here! Take it! :D