NightMare Sans x Neko! Reader

Requested by: BlueBerry_Sans_

 Hope you'll enjoy!

This place was the only one you knew. It was a castle but the only color that was existing in it was black. Well it didn't bother you all that much though because like I said you had grown up in here so you got used to the darkness around you. You had grown in it so your cat ears and tail had even grown black now but like I said it didn't bother you. Anyways you were with the short skeleton called Nightmare. He was really cold to you, it was the only thing you knew from him. It hurt a little bit and you had thought about to run away even but in the end something held you here and plus he would find you pretty fast. He always did it. You remembered when you got lost in all the universes so he had to get you. He said that you had an aura which wasn't hard to track down so he always managed to find you. He often said you were a nuisance or he always said it when you got lost or did something he would call stupid and or unnecessary. Well onto the story now! You were in your room reading something about how universes were created and how they got destroyed. It was quite interesting and suddenly you heard someone walk into the room without knocking which you automatically knew who it was. "as usual you are slacking off" you rolled your eyes and showed him the book you were reading. He read the cover and made a 'huh' noise "Finally you read something good" he said and sat down onto the bed while flipping the book so he could see the backside, reading the backside. "So what is bothering you?" he asked suddenly and laid down the book to the side while he looked at you. You titled your head at him. "What do you mean?" you asked and he sighed sharply "Do you think I'm stupid or something? I can see something is bothering you" he said and you looked down, knowing there was no escape from telling him. "Well... I have just thought about the outside world and about the universes... but mostly about where I belong..." you said truthfully and Nightmare just sighed "Why do you think about those things?" he asked and you narrowed your eyes "I don't know..." you mumbled and he felt that he was being too hard on you. He sighed softly "Y-You belong here" he said and you looked up at him while he was looking forward "I mean you have lived here for a long time and you had basically grown up here so you belong here" he said and you smiled softly at him. "H-Hey what are you smiling about you damn cat hybrid!?" he said and you giggled softly while you felt your tail sway side to side signalizing to Nightmare that you felt happiness inside you. His eyes widen a bit when he saw you, you never looked this happy before which made him in some strange way happy to "Thank you, Night, I needed that" you said and hugged him softly. You felt that his body stiffened a bit but after a while it relaxed and suddenly you felt his arm on your back. He was kind of hugging back. Your eyes widen at this but you hugged him more. "Why are you hugging me more?" he asked obviously irritated by your clinginess. "You are so nice~" you cooed and he rolled your eyes "yeah, yeah now get off me" he said and pushed you away and he stood up. "Well I'm going to go and work again" he said and he was about to walk away until your felt him pet your head softly "And don't hesitate to tell me if something is bothering you... I-I am always here for you..." he said and walked out of your room fast while you felt dumbfounded by his behavior.

He did care about you