SwapFell Sans x abused! 9-12 year old! Reader

Requested by: HoiMeIsJOHNCENA

Hope you'll enjoy!

It started out very young. You were young when this started. Hit after hit after hit after hit. It hurt so much but you still did everything you could. You soon gave up though and you wanted to escape it all so when you heard the rummors about Mt. Ebott you knew what to do. You climbed the mountain, and finally you knew all the pain would dissapear.

You had no idea what you were getting yourself into

You fell down and down and down until you felt you feel onto something soft. You opened your eyes and looked down and saw you had fallen down onto a flower bed. You felt dissapointed but you stood up and looked around. You sighed softly for yourself and decided to head into the mountain.

After some time you had exit the ruins and you had ran away from the male goat monster. You walked for a while and when you heard a branch snap behind you, you ran away as fast as you could. You hid behind a counter and you heard someone walk slowly into the area. You held your breath and you felt curious about the mysterious person so you decided to peak just a little bit. The sight made you feel only more fear.

It was a skeleton! A tall skeleton. He looked around and when his eyes was about to meet yours you hid behind the counter as fast as you could. “Papyrus?! What are you doing here?!” you heard a voice say and someone sighed. “I think i saw a human, Sans” Papyrus said and you covered your mouth with your hands. “What?! Where!?” Sans said. “Well… that’s the problem… i don’t know, they ran quite fast when they heard me” Papyrus said and you heard Sans sigh loudely. “You have no idea?” Sans asked. “No idea, but maybe they are around here somwhere?” Papyrus lazily said and you felt your heart stop.

Sans walked around the area while Papyrus walked out from it, he was probably going to look after you in the next area. “Where are you?” Sans asked himself and after some time you heard him walk to the counter slowly and suddenly you saw a skeleton hang over it with a big smile on his features.

“I found you!” he exclaimed and took his arms around you. Your instincts kicked in and you tried to get away from his grasp but to no use. “H-Hey stop doing that you brat!” Sans yelled at you but you didn’t listen and Sans accidentely put preasure on one of the bruises which made you yelp.

Sans heard that you tone changed and that you stopped trying to get away. He felt some tears fall down onto his arms because you had your head hung low. “please don’t hurt me” your sad, hopeless voice said and he tilted his head at you. “Please don’t…” you mumbled out. He didn’t say anything and suddenly you felt that you got put down onto the ground. “Let me look at your arms” he only said and you obeyed. You were scared if he would do something if you didn’t listen.

He pulled up your sleeves and his eyes widen by the sight. You had large bruises all over your arms and cuts which clearly were infected and wasn’t taken care of. His eye sockets scanned your arms and even Sans haven’t seen this kind of wounds before. “I won’t hurt you” he said and you looked at him “Y-You won’t?” you asked and he shook his head. “No, as long as you listen to me you’ll be fine” he said and you nodded. He stood up and you did the same. “The name is Sans, what’s yours?” Sans said

“My name is Y/N”