Yandere! Sans x Reader part 2

Requested by: Ginger_9 and sanstheskelebro374

How long have you been down here?  You didn't even want to guess. You have been Sans captive for long time now but he said it that he did it because he loved you and never wanted you to leave him. He didn't even want someone to look at you, he only wanted to look at you and no one else. He really did change, or have he always been this way? You didn't even know anymore. The Sans you knew was long gone and there was no way you could bring him back because the Sans you knew wasn't real. It was just an illusion, a facade he have put on. It hurt when you thought about it. You did love him and you both shared a lot of pretty memories with each other and now it was all gone. Why did everything have to end? Suddenly your thoughts got interrupted with footsteps coming down the stairs. You looked down because you already knew who it was. He was the only one you saw now. He had a big smile placed on his features but not the one you used to know. It was a big sadistic smile which showed some sort of love but you knew his love have gone way to far. "I have thought about something..." He began and you gulped softly and waited for him to speak once again. "I know you are locked down here but what if someone else came down here? Or If you escape..." he trailed of and you saw his look change into a angry one but it changed fast to his normal lazy look. "Well that won't happy " he said and took his hand under your chin,  forcing you to look at him. "but someone else can come down here so I... Want your eyes" he said and those eyes of your widen in shock "W-What...?  You asked nervously "What do you m-mean? " you asked and you heard him laugh a little bit "I mean I want to gouge them out but don't worry! I will make it quick" he said and pulled out a spoon and a knife. You felt tears threaten to spill but you refused too cry or else he would get mad. He would say something like: I do this because I love you! He sat down in front of you and you didn't do anything you just sat still, accepting what will happen. "I'm really happy that you are cooperating with me Y/N" he said happily and you nodded softly. He made you make you eyes widen and he shoved the spoon over your eye and you wanted two scream but you knew you had to be quiet so you just yelped and cried softly. He pulled a bit but he saw that he damaged the eye ball so he wasn't as rough which made you sigh out softly until he suddenly pulled it out roughly and you couldn't help the scream which escaped your lips but Sans covered your mouth fast. "wow... That would have ended badly..." he said and he heard you cry. He looked at you with a soft look and took his fingers through your hair and for some strange reason you calmed down just a little bit. "We are half way there now... Okay? Just hold on" he said and you nodded. He took the knife under your eye and put the spoon just above your eye ball once again and making you once again yelp but not so loudly. He pulled it out and you only cried more. You tried to look around but you saw nothing, only darkness. You cried even more and you felt arms around you, making you feel warm."It's okay Y/N... You know I am here for you... You can just imagine how I look like... Okay?" he said and you only nodded while whimpering helplessly.

I love your eyes so much