Cross! Sans x Neko! Reader ~One Word~

Requested by: Cream823

Hope you'll enjoy

(I feel like I could write a little better but I feel so tired today but I really wanted the write anyways and this is the first time I have ever written about him AND Chara so it was a little challenge but I hope you all enjoyed)

You came from (which ever AU you want) and you were also the only different human in this whole multiverse because well… you weren’t not exactly like a human. You had cat ears and a tail. You have lived with them ever since you were small and no one knew how or why you had them. The only reason you could think was that your mom or dad had done this to you through magic when you were small. Anyways why you also were special was because you didn’t have a doppelganger like the other monsters had. You could confirm this because you have been exploring many AU’S and not one of them had you in it. One day when you were exploring like you did most of the time you found a very odd universe.

It was so empty. There was nothing there only emptiness. You had never xperied such silence and when you walked for awhile you saw someone sit against a wall and had a sad expression on his face. You walked up to him of course and you both started to talk with each other. He was very nice actually and made you laugh.

You soon got to know that this short skeleton was named Sans but he wanted you to call him Cross so you did. You both enjoyed each other's company and you always got amazed when he showed you his magic and attacks. It was just so amazing! .He also smiled excitedly when you got excited. You thought that he felt proud and that’s why he felt as happy as you did. Even though your weren’t exactly a human you didn’t have any magic.

He thought you were amazing to and you always made him laugh when you told jokes or just did something silly. You often would bring different games or puzzles you both could play and enjoy. He would lie if he hadn’t developed a crush on you but… someone else didn’t like it

“You can’t be with that girl!” she hissed at him before you could come and bring your usual games and puzzles. “She only stands in the way for building up our universe again!” she said and he sighed out. “Come on Chara, she seems really nice you should reconsider it” she pouted childishly. “Plus she maybe can help us, she have access to all of the universes and maybe she can posses some kind of magic so please just for a while let me be with her” he pleaded and with a loud sigh Chara said “Fine! Okay” she said and just at that moment you came for your daily dose of Cross ;)))))))))

“Hi!” you said and your tail waved in excitement. He have never seen you this happy so he couldn’t help to smile. “Hi” he said softly. You both sat down and started to play some games while talking to each other about random stuff. Chara was looking closely at you without you knowing anything. Or that is what she thought. You knew she have always been there but you simply ignored her because you wanted both of them to feel comfy so if they didn’t want you to know she was there then you simply played along, ignoring her existence. You didn’t possess any magic but when you have been jumping from universe to universe from timeline to timeline you acquired to see paranormal beings.

“I won!” you exclaimed happily and he smiled happily at you once again. He loved seeing you happy like this and it was a long time someone actually made him feel like this so it made him just feel so happy and all squishy on the inside when you smiled and was just so happy. He couldn’t help too fall in love with a person who would give him so much time and comfort. I mean even Chara liked you because you were nice! What can he say. The only thing he could describe you was with a very simple word.

Perfection.

Here you go a non edgy story!

Because it is valentines day
ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ