OuterTale Sans x Reader

Requested by: Steve105

Hope you’ll enjoy!

It’s been a long time since you have meet Sans and that you decided to stay in this beautiful place. The sight you had everyday was always amazing and beautiful. You simply couldn’t compare it to Earth and it’s night sky. In this place you saw the stars everyday but it was completely different than the sky you had seen on Earth. The stars shone even more bright than stars you had seen and there was just so much more stars and space objects. It was nebulas, stars and you could also see a couple of galaxies in the distant which you always admired.

That was one of the reasons you actually stayed here and of course that you had gotten friends up here to. They were nice to you and they always helped you when you needed it the most and plus a place like this was hard to leave behind.

You also had meet someone you saw more as a friend. He made you fall for him. He was kind and nice but sometimes he was annoying. He still made your heart flutter in happiness when you meet him or when you thought about him. His name was Sans which told you about space itself and what it was made of.

He was different from most of the people you had meet. Maybe it was because he was a monster, you didn’t know but he made you feel different. Your heart and your feelings had never been like this before and you honestly thought that he was the one for you. Of course you didn’t have the guts to ask him out because as i said he have made you feel feelings you never thought you had.

You were afraid that you wouldn’t feel those feelings if he rejected you so you just hid it from him even though you didn’t want to do that. It was rough but you had done it for a couple of months now so you thought  you could still do it but after a while it started to hurt but you didn’t care.

Today was no different day. You and him was sitting on a cliff edge, looking at the stars Sans loved so much and you were also looking with him but were also thinking about him alot. “Kiddo, something wrong?” you heard a familiar voice say so you turned your head to Sans and shook it softly. “C’mon, i see something is wrong so tell me” he said softly and you narrowed your eyes to the ground.

“I kind of have a problem” you explained and he tilted his head at you. “I-I like a person a lot a-and i don’t know how to say i-it…” you said nervously while you played with the brim of your sleeves, trying to calm yourself down. “hmm… a love problem huh?” he said more to himself than you while he thought about solutions in his head. “Just say it to them” he said after a while.

“S-Should i just say it to them?” you asked and he nodded. “Yeah, why not be straightforward with them instead of hiding your feelings? If they don’t feel the same way you could move on” he explained and you nodded. So you took a deep breath and mustered up all the courage you had in you to say three simple words.

“I like you”

You said to Sans while you looked at him with a shy look. “I-I have liked you a lot a-and i just-” you got pulled into a hug by him and you got a bit surprised by his sudden movement. “I like you to” he mumbled onto your neck and you smiled while you felt tears of happiness run down your face while you hugged him back. “Thank you for liking me back” you said and giggled softly for yourself “I thought for a moment that you loved the stars more than me” you mumbled against him and you heard him snicker by your comment. “What are you talking about? You are also a star” he said and you smiled even more when he said that. Finally you could feel a bit of peace.