Swapfell Papyrus x Child! Reader ~Half~

You had lived in underground for a while and it was really nice for you. Sans was a bit mean sometimes though but overall he would be really nice. Papyrus was really nice to you to. He was actually like a dog to you and he had given you his leach. He listened to you everytime you asked him if he could do something for you and he always did it. It wouldn't surprise Sans that if you asked him if you could kill someone he would do it without a doubt. Right now he was in the kitchen and was about to take his BBQ saus but when he opened the fridge it wasn't in there. Strange. He itched his head a bit and walked back into the living room. He was greeted by you having his preacious BBQ bottle in hand and in your other hand you had a spoon. He smiled at you and sat down next to you "So what do we have here?" he asked and smiled lazily at you. You looked at him and smiled brightly "Papy!" You exclamied and started to climb onto his lap. You sat up straight on his lap so you were face to face with him "What are you doing, sweetie?" he asked while he looked at you pouring some sauce into the spoon. You smiled brightly at him while putting the spoon infront of his face "say ahhh" he blinked at you a couple of times but snickered softly. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth "ahhh" you put the spoon in his mouth and he closed his mouth while he felt the taste he loved so much come onto his tongue. "was it good?" you asked and he nodded "Can i have some more?" he asked hopefully and you nodded. You did it and he said it once again "ahhh" he reapeted what you did and got rewared by feeling the BBQ taste once again. When the bottle was half empty you put it onto the table and he looked a little bit sad "I can't have more?" he asked like you had broken his heart. You shook your head "no, it will hurt you if you eat to much" He looked at you a bit sad "but" his eyes lighten up a bit "You can have some later" you said and he smiled happily at you "Thank you pumpkin" he said and kissed your cheek softly which you giggled at. "Papyrus, what have i told you about kissing?" you said and he kissed you all over the face "I'm sorry but i can't control myself, your to cute" he kissed you all over your face until he pecked your mouth softly. "I love you" he said and hugged you tighly while he buried his face onto your neck. "I love you so much" he mumbled lovingly and you hugged him back "I love you to Papy" you said with as much love. You both embraced each other a while and you asked him something which made him even more happy "Can i sleep in the same bed as you tonight?" he smiled and you both stopped hugging each other. He pulled your cheek playfully"of course my little pumpkin" he said and you smiled even more. When night came you had a large t-shirt which Papyrus had made you wear because you looked cute in it. You laid first onto his soft large bed and he came shortly after. "Do you want me to hold you pumpkin?" you nodded a bit and he took his arm around you. "Are you freezing?" he asked and you nodded. He pulled you closer to him "better?" he asked and you said yes softly. You buried your face onto his chest and took your arm around him. "I love you Papy" you said and he kissed your head. "I love you to Y/N" he said softly while you both driffted off to sleep with smiles on your faces.

How ironic it is that two broken hearts can heal into one whole heart.

I can't stop thinking about SF! Papyrus saying "ahhh" really cUTELY AND JUST GET THIS REALLY SAD BUT CUTE LOOK IN HIS EYES WHEN SOMEONE TAKES HIS BBQ AND JUST CUTE SF PAPYRUS. I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!! SOMEONE. HELP. ME

I'M DYINGGGGGggggggggggg