FlowerTale Sans x Child! Reader ~I'm happy~

Requested by: Brickbubbles

Hope you'll enjoy!

Listening to this while writing :)

You looked at the flowers closely, examing every little detail you could see with your eyes and you touched the blue petals softly and carefully so you wouldn't break them. They were really pretty and they glowed so brightly but at the same time so softly. The flowers you were examing were called echo flowers and you have heard that they repeat everything you say over and over again.

You stopped with your examination when you heard footsteps behind you so you turned your head around and saw a familiar skeleton looking at you with a smile. "Sans!" you exclaimed happily while you stood up fast, nearly tripping from your excitment and hugging him tightly. "hehe, hi sweetheart" he simply replied and you looked up at him. "How was your day?" you asked him and he rubbed your head softly and sat sat down, you still standing up and looked at him with a smile placed on your lips.

"it was good, a little boring but still good" he said and you nodded. You sat down onto his lap and he took his arms around your small frame, leaning his chin onto your head. "How was your day?" he asked and you smiled brightly. "It's been good!" you simply exclaimed and the short skeleton smiled by your words. "That's good" he said and looked down at you. He saw that your E/C eyes was being replaced slowly with a dull silver color instead.

"Sweetheart..." he said and you looked up at him, still held a bright smile on your lips. "How... How is your eyes?" he asked and you brought your hand up to your eye, placing it softly right under your E/C eyes. "I-It's fine really!" you managed to stutter out. He looked down at you sadly and he placed his chin on your shoulder instead. "Are you sure?" he asked and you nodded. "Yup!" you said and you narrowed your eyes at him. You both sat like that for a while until you decided to change your position.

You turned around so you faced Sans and he tilted his head at this. You have been diagosed with a eye diesease that slowly and carefully ate your eye sight away and no one could do anything about it because there was no medication for it. You couldn't even slow down the process. Sans brought up his hand and rubbed his thumb right under your eye, looking closely into your E/C eyes which slowly grew into a moon silver color instead. He wished he could stop it but he knew he couldn't.

You saw that sadness took control over his eye sockets so without hesitation you took your arms around him. "It's okay" you simply said and he hugged you back. "Are you sure it's okay?" he asked and you nodded. "I have seen enough" you said. "I have seen my friends faces when they laugh, when they are sad and angry i have seen your face when you laugh and your eye sockets when they light up with happiness... i have seen it and i am ready" you said and buried your face onto his neck. "it's just one thing i really wish i could se before i go blind..." you said and he took his arms around you once again. "What is that?" he asked

"I want to see you when you are happy"

you simply said and his eye sockets widen. "Even though i have seen you happy and laugh it's just for the moment but then it dissapears... i want to see you when you laugh and afterwards you still have happines in your eye sockets" you said. "I just want to see you happy" you said and Sans tried to fight the tears that tried to escape from his eye sockets.

~Some months later~

Everyone was on the surface and Sans was star gazing, having his space book on his lap while he tried to find some star signs. Suddenly he heard someone walk to him so he looked to his side. He smiled when he saw you but still felt sad when he looked into your silver eyes. He took the book away and when you were close enough he took your small hand and lead your way to him. He pulled you down onto his lap and he took his arms around you.

"Have you seen any star signs?" you asked innocentely. "No, i haven't" he said and sighed softly. "Sans, how does it look like?" you asked him and he looked up at the sky. "it looks like it would be million of white diamonds in the sky, some shine brighter than others" he explained and you nodded, you had leaned your head onto his chest. "Sans..." you started and he looked down at you. "Are you happy?" you asked and he nodded. "Yeah, i'm happy" he said and held you closer to him, letting a small red tear fall down his eye socket.

"I'm happy"