Gaster x Kitten! Reader

Requested by: IShipItDotCon

Hope you’ll enjoy!

He was surronded by notes, papers and a lot of mugs which had a little bit of coffee left in them. He didn’t know why he just could take more coffee in the same mug but he have been awake for twentyfour hours without taking a break or a nap so he didn’t think clearly. He needed to know about how to create a artifacte soul and he wasn’t going to take a break until he knew atleast a little more than he knows now.

It was just how it was to be the royal scientist and having everyone in Underground put their faith in him to make them free. All the preassure made him feel very small and afraid but after some time he grew used to it. He also put a lot of faith in himself and didn’t want to sleep until he knew atleast a little more about how a human soul works and he was sure that if he knew how they worked he could easily make one.

What a shame that monster souls must be so weak. Human souls can still persist after death while monster souls couldn’t. They dissapeard as soon as the body did but human souls were just so different. He sighed and rubbed his temples in annoyance. Maybe taking a little break wouldn’t be so bad and it would maybe make him think clearer. He stood up and put on his white coat, walking out from the big labratory.

He walked and walked, giving all his attention to his own thoughts and suddenly he realized he was in Waterfalls. He sighed when he saw how far away he was from his labratory. “How annoying…” he muttered to himself and was about to turn around until he heard something behind him. He turned around and saw something which made him feel surprise. It was a small kitten which looked at him. It couldn’t be more than a couple of months old.

He turned around which made the cat stand up and walk towards him. When it was infront of him the small kitten rubbed it’s body against his legs, making him smile faintly. The small kitten was really cute. He sat down onto the ground and the kitten jumped onto his legs which made him chuckle. “Guess we feel cuddly today, hm?” he asked the kitten and it only yawned in response and he chuckled once again, scratching the back of it’s right ear softly. “I wonder why you are here? I thought cats hated water…” he mumbled and looked around, seeing that the area was mostly made of water. He looked down and the kitten had placed itself firmly on his lap, sleeping safe and soundly. He smiled at the sight he saw. “I do wonder if you have a name…” he said to himself.

“And i also wonder if you have a home” he said and decided to take a closer look at the kitten. He put on his glasses and looked closely at it’s body and he saw it have wounds on it’s small fragile body. He frowned at the sight. “Seems like you don’t… I wonder who did this to you” he said sadly and peted the kittens head softly, feeling it’s soft fur tickle his hand. “Maybe it is those dogs? Maybe…” he mumbled and saw the cat had a wound under it’s left ear making him stop petting the cat. “We should pehaps operate the ear so it won’t get infected” he said and took the smal kitten in his embrace and he started to walk to Hotlands once again. “i actually always wanted a cat called Y/N so i’ll maybe going to call you that?” he asked himself and looked down once again at the kitten.

“Y/N fits you”

TADA! I MADE A UNDERTALE READER INSERT WITH ANOTHER CHARACHTER THAN THE SKELEBRO’S! I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD BUT I HOPE IT IS BECUASE I AM ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE CHANGES EVEN WHEN I WRITE SO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET USED TO THE IDEA FOR A WHILE BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS!