ReaperTale Sans x Devil! Reader part 2

Requested by: G1nger_9 and sanstheskelebro374 

Hope you'll enjoy!

You both had talked with each other quite a lot, making you feel a bit happiness and peace blossom inside your chest. It was unusual for you to feel like this but in some strange way this reaper made you feel the emotions you so desperately wanted to feel. He felt something inside him to, the same emotions you felt he felt to making him feel a bit desperate to meet you every day. You even followed him to his job sometimes but it wasn't so often because for some reason it was hard for you to watch the people die. You never had a problem with it before but ever since you got to meet Sans you have started to feel pity. It was weird but you thought that he slowly and carefully made you get back your humanity. It was actually nice but it wasn't too good sometimes... He made you get back some memories to which you never wanted to see again. They were quite sad, they made you want to cry, knowing you have gone through such things and feeling so much saddening emotions but you were glad that you got some memories of your previous life. Anyways today was like any other day, you were sitting on a branch as usual waiting for the reaper to appear but he was late today and the atmosphere around the city had grown weird and unsettling. What was going on? You jumped down and you walked around, looking at everything. You saw a flower in front of you whittle and you only got one thought in your mind. Life was dead. Toriel is dead. Your eyes widen and you ran to the ruins feeling your heartbeat get faster. If Toriel is dead then Sans can be to! You thought to yourself and you saw him stand outside the ruins with an empty look inside his eye sockets. He always had it but this was something different. "Sans..." you mumbled and ran up to him. He turned his head to you and you panted softly when you got to him "T-Toriel...S-She-" "Yes..." he only said and you felt some tears swell up in your eyes. She took care of you when you became a devil but you being rebellious decided to leave her, you regretted it deeply now. You refused to cry so you didn't. "W-What happened?" you asked him and he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know but it isn't good" he said and you saw his right eye socket now having a eye which was blue. "I...I think I know... who it is..." you mumbled and he wiped his head to you "Who?" he asked but it sounded more like a order for you to say the culprit. You looked down and you heard him sigh sharply "You know I don't have time for this" he said and you sat down onto the ground, feeling sadness rise inside you. "I can't..." you said and when you looked up he was gone, nowhere to be seen. Damnit. You took your hand onto your face and you cried softly, suddenly you felt something weird going on in your other hand. You looked down and smiled sadly. Guess this is it, huh? Toriel is the one who gave you a second chance and now when she is gone you can't go on. You closed your eyes softly feeling yourself disappear somewhere you didn't know. "This is it, huh? And I just wanted to meet you again..." you mumbled pulling your hands onto your chest "Sans... you were quite special..." you mumbled and felt some tears fall down your face but still you had a smile placed on your lips. "Bye..." you lastly said before you disappeared and the only thing you left was a lily.

Wow...

Umm...

What?