SwapFell Papyrus x Reader ~Comfort~

You like to relax and just take it easy, not caring about anything. That was you so you just stayed away from people most of the time because 

1. People thought you were kind of creepy because you always were in your own world and you spaced out a lot.

reason

2. You didn't really like people yourself

Those two reasons alone was enough for you to stay away from anyone but there was one person that never respected those reasons of yours. It was a long skeleton named Papyrus. He would always come out of nowhere and stay with you for a while. At first it was annoying but after some time you rolled with it, you knew that he wouldn't listen to you anyway. Most people described him as a dog but in your eyes he was more like a cat, he walked his own way and he didn't give a crap if someone said to him what to do. He ignored those people like he ignored that you didn't like people. you both had met each other in middle school but didn't talk that much until you both left it. It was now when you started to work he came up to you. Honestly though it wasn't so bad to have him around. He was annoying in the beginning, yes but after some time when you gave him a chance he was actually very sweet.  Well onto the real story now. You had agreed with him to accompany him to his work because you had a day of from your own work so you thought why not? You sat onto the station while he sat on a chair behind it. "So hows work for you, doing good?" he asked and you nodded "It's okay i guess... Muffet is kind of creepy sometimes but she's okay" he nodded while he put his hands behind his skull so he could lean against them "As long as everything goes okay for you it's okay for me" you smiled softly at him while he closed his eyes softly. "Hey, Papyrus no slacking off" you said and leaned over a little bit to poke him but you accidentally leaned forward to much and fell over. Luckily though you fell onto something so you opened your eyes and saw that you had fallen right into Papyrus embrace. He in some way still held the balance of the chair so you both didn't fall onto the hard and snowy ground "wow i didn't know that you had FALLEN for  me already" he said and winked. "ha ha,  Papyrus veeerrryy funny" you said sarcastically. He snickered softly and you were about to stand up but he held you firmly on his lap. "I thought my lap was more comfy then a hard counter, wasn't that the reason you pretended to fall down so you  could sit on my lap?" he asked and you couldn't help to blush "N-No you idiot! Where did you get that idea from?!" you said loudly and he chuckled "Well why are you acting up so much than? If you aren't lying" he said and you were about to say something but he pulled you to his chest "It's okay, sweetie there is nothing embarrassing about that" he said teasingly and you sighed softly but started to actually like the protective arms around you and the comfy embrace you were in. In the end you both sat like that "huh, didn't actually think that you would sit like this" he said and you snorted a bit "just doing it because it's warm" you said and he chuckled while he placed his head onto yours "Whatever you say, sweetie" he just said and silence took over "....Your really comfy..." you mumbled and he smiled "You to, wish i could just sit like this with you forever and ever... That would be nice..." he mumbled out and buried his face onto your neck "P-Pa-" "Please... just for a little while..." he said and this was the first time you heard his voice so weak so you nodded and relaxed yourself. You both sat like that for a while and you buried your face onto his neck after a while.

Weird it is to find comfort in such a hellish place. 

It feels like it was ages ago i wrote about SF! Papyrus so here!