MafiaTale Sans x Shy! Anxious! Reader

Requested by: Enderchick2004

Hope you'll enjoy!

Llistened to this while writing :)

He have been intrested in you for a while but he didn't know why though. You were a shy person which rarely talked and it seemed like you were quite afraid of the mafia in the town or you maybe were uneasy about it. He didn't know but you just intrested him. You were just cute in his eyes. You often hid most of your face in your scarf and you avoided peoples gaze. There was no secret that you were shy and the thought about talking to someone just made you feel scared and nervous but still he really wanted to talk to you but he knew they would regognize him.

He knows they have been looking him up on the internet and done their research because they also was very curious about him, even though the thought about him doing illegal things made them rethink their choices about researching him. The human wanted to talk to him because in their eyes they just wanted to know why he did the things he did but their shyness and their overthinking about all the things that could go wrong stopped them from doing anything.

Right now the human had come home from the store but sighed when they realized they forgot to buy some things so with that they left the groceries on the table and walked to the store once again. They really didn't want to do this and it felt like a nightmare when they had to leave their comfy, safe house behind. You walked through all the monsters and finally came to the store. You walked in and bought what you forgot so you could just come home as fast as possible. You walked out and held the bag with your grocieries tight in your hand. You walked for a little while and saw that a small playground was empty. It had some benches and you decided to sit down for a while. You had missed the fresh air to be honest.

You sat down onto the cold bench and got into your own thoughts about the mafia in town. You didn't know their alliby and you didn't know why you were so intrested in the mafia. You sighed out and suddenly someone sat beside you which you tensed up by. You looked down and pulled up your scarf more, feeling yourself get anoxious about who the person could be. "Hiya" the voice suddenly said and you decided to look up at the person shyly. "You must be Y/N, right?" he asked and you recognized him. It was Sans. Sans, the one who was involed with the mafia which did illegal things. "H-How... did you know my name?" you asked and felt your hands shake a little bit because you felt nervous. "I've been intrested in you for a while" he said and you looked up at him more. "Intrested...?" you asked quietly and he nodded, leaning back onto the bench while he closed his eye sockets. "Yup, are you scared?" he asked and opened one of his eyes to meet yours. You shook your head a little bit. "Not really just unsure..." you mumbled out and he laughed. "I can see that" he explained and you looked down onto the ground, fiddeling with your sleeve.

"You are really cute like this" he suddenly said and you couldn't help to feel a blush creep it's way onto your cheeks. "W-What are you s-saying?" you said and looked at him. "I mean you look so nervous and shy, i just think you look really cute like this" he explained and you hid your face more in your scarf. "T-Thank you..." you mumbled out and he chuckled softly.

"No problem, kiddo"

This has nothing too do with the story but the video is really good!!!