OuterTale Sans x Scared! Reader ~Bravery~

Requested by: Lightingbolt 777

Hope you'll like it!

"H-Hey a-are you okay?" He asked you worriedly and looked at you . You sat onto the hard ground while your body was shaken violentely. He saw that you where completely scared of something. He just went with his day to day business and saw something, a figure in the shadows so he decided to apprach it and then he saw you completely shaken up. He tried to calm you down but it seemed that whatever he did didn't work. At last he just tried to talk to you softly. It made you a bit more relaxed but he still saw you shaken up. So he did something which you thought would make you even more scared but it just made you think of something else instead. With magic he made a star. It shined brightly and his pupils changed into stars to. "I-Is that... real?" you asked quietly and it was the only thing you have ever said to him. He shook his head and smiled lazily. "It looks real, right? But it's a star made of magic" He explained and you nodded still shaking. He took out his other arm to you in a motion that you would come in his arms. You hesitantely crawled to him and faced the star. He had his arms around you and held the star infront of you. You looked at it with intrest and then looked at up the skeleton "What's your n-name...?" you asked and he smiled "Sans, yours?" he said and you looked back at the star "Y/N" You simply said and he leaned back a bit "That's a nice name" he complemeted you and felt a little blush come to your cheeks "Thank you..." you said and he just grinned playfully. "Your welcome" he said and you both continued to enjoy the view. "Why are you so scared?" He asked and you felt a little more fear rise within you. "I... I'm not used to m-monsters and s-such..." you said and he nodded a bit "Well, why are you so close to me now?" he asked and you simply pointed to the star "I-I really like s-stars..." you said and he nodded understandely. After that he figured out that you were always scared. You reminded him of a scared cat but he thought in some strange way that it was really cute. You decided that you wanted to stay here because of many reasons. You became good friends with Sans and everyone actually. The only downside was that Sans scared you with such simple things. Just by taping your shoulder sometimes you got a bit scared. Right now you where just at the end of some cliff looking at the stars when you felt a sudden grab on your shoulders. You jumped up while you shrieked and you looked at whoever that made you scared. Sans. He grinned at you and sat down next to you without a word. You both looked at the stars and he asked you something which made your skin crawl "Want to try zero gravity?" he asked and you shook your head violentely. "Come on kiddo, don't worry" he said and you looked down while thinking for a bit. Sans usually got his way with most things regarding you so you just rolled with it. "S-Sure Sans" you said and he stood up. You followed his lead and did the same thing. "So kiddo the first thing you have to think of i-" he walked out from the cliff and you felt fear come to you "S-Sans?" you asked worriedly and you saw him float up. He floated up and spinned around a bit. "Come on kiddo!" he exclaimed and got stars in his eyes. He saw that you look really scared so he smiled at you "Come on, i'll help you" he said and came closer to the cliff. "i won't let you fall" he said unusally soft with his arms out stretched to you. You nodded and came close to the cliff. You took his boney hands in yours and he pulled you out softly. When you felt that you weren't on the ground anymore you let go of his hands and took your arms around him while you buried your face onto his chest. He felt a soft blush come to his cheekbones but took his arms around you. "See kiddo? It's zero g" When you got a bit courage you looked to your side and then down. You looked at him with a amazed look while he just grinned at your happines. He read your eyes and he nodded "Yeah, you can let go of me" You softly let go of him and felt that there were nothing under you. You floated and you smiled while giggeling happily. He just looked at you and saw that you could be brave when you wanted to. Now that he thought about it he have seen your soul one time and...

it was an orange soul

He grinned even more when that thought came to his mind. He got dragged away from his thoughts when you called his name to show him you could to a backflip. He smiled at you. He loved you much and when he saw you so carefree he couldn't help to feel his own soul flutter.