nolan holloway

you were waiting in the library for your boyfriend, nolan

you were waiting in the library for your boyfriend, nolan. you'd planned to study together but he was running late.

nolan rushed through the library and when he finally saw you a smile lit up his face, "sorry i'm late, y/n!"

he placed his books down as you stared at him for a moment.

"sorry, y/n... i was, uh, busy." he murmured.

"busy doing what?" you asked innocently.

he grinned, "well, i was going to keep it as a surprise..." he unzipped his backpack and rifled around it, gripping a small box, "lydia was helping me find the perfect gift for you..."

he held a small, velvet box out to you, "for you."

you took the box gingerly, smiling over at him as you opened the box, revealing a silver necklace with a half moon charm.

"nolan... this is so sweet." you said softly, taking the necklace out of the box.

"i know you've found it hard, um, adjusting to being a you-know, werewolf," he said the last part in a hushed voice, "i thought this could help you."

"thank you, i love it." you gushed, leaning over the table and pressing a kiss against his cheek.

you know when you wanna write a new book but you have 0 inspiration *sigh*