nolan holloway

you had been dating nolan in secret since you knew if your brother, liam, found out he would disapprove

you had been dating nolan in secret since you knew if your brother, liam, found out he would disapprove. but one day after lacrosse practice liam noticed nolan checking his phone, and he'd forgotten to change his lock screen from a picture of the two of you.

"is that you and y/n?" liam asked, standing a little too close for comfort to the boy.

"uh..." nolan mumbled, trying to hide his phone away.

"why would you have that as your lock screen?" liam asked, his anger rising.

nolan turned to face liam, taking a deep breath, "because... because we're dating."

liam's eyes widened, "what?"

"y/n didn't want to tell you because she knew you'd get angry." nolan explained, his voice rising slightly with nerves.

"i'm not angry." liam said defensively.

nolan glanced down slightly at his curled fists, "sure."

liam relaxed his hands slightly, "you know i'm protective of my sister... and i want the best for her."

"liam, i promise i do everything to make y/n happy... because i love her." nolan confessed, he hadn't even told you that yet but the words tumbled out of his mouth.

"y-you do?"

nolan nodded, "i do. i'm sorry we didn't tell you."

liam shook his head, "it's fine, but just so you know, if you break her heart i won't hesitate to hurt you, holloway."

nolan gulped slightly, "i know... and i promise not to hurt her, ever."

"good." liam smirked, patting nolan's shoulder gently before he headed out of the locker room leaving nolan to take a deep sigh of relief.

ugh what a cutie