liam dunbar

after months of not seeing each other, the pack finally met up

after months of not seeing each other, the pack finally met up. there was always unresolved feelings between yourself and liam but neither of you had ever really spoken about them, both of you afraid of ruining your friendship.

you saw him across the parking lot getting out of his car, when you saw him it was as if all of your old feelings resurfaced.

when he saw you he nodded and raised his eyebrows, as if he wanted to say something. but your moment was cut short when the passenger door of his car opened and a young girl stepped out, walking towards liam and wrapping her arm around his.

you didn't know why but your heart sunk, after all of your time apart he'd found someone else that wasn't you.

"you okay?" scott asked as he stood besides you, noticing that your heart beat had gone from beating extremely fast to slow when you saw liam's girlfriend.

"not really, but i will be." you replied.

scott squeezed your arm slightly, "don't worry, you'll find someone who'll make your heart do backflips, i promise."

"thanks, scott." you sighed, following him towards the rest of the pack and standing besides mason and corey who hugged you tightly.

"we would've told you if we knew, but he didn't even tell us." mason said sadly.

"really?" you asked, shocked he hadn't even told his best friend.

"really." he sighed.

you stood with your friends as scott addressed the pack and why he'd brought you back together, you tried your hardest not to look at liam but he couldn't stop himself from looking at you the whole time.

he wondered if he'd made the biggest mistake he'd ever made by never telling you how he felt.