stiles stilinski

as you and stiles are walking out of his home with suitcases, he looks at you, wondering where yours is

"wait, where's your suitcase?" he asks, confused.

"i'm not going." you say, trying to keep your emotions at bay.

"what are you saying?" he asks again, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i'm not going, stiles... you're going. i'm staying with the pack, i want you to leave so you're safe." you say, putting the last of his suitcases in the jeep.

"why?" he asks, not hiding the hurt in his face.

"because you're not safe here... you can't protect yourself and there's something out there that's worse than what we've faced before." you looked down, afraid of seeing the look on his face.

"i'm not leaving you here alone!" stiles' voice rose drastically, he wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

"stiles... i'm fine, i'm more worried about you- if you go i won't have to be worried about you getting hurt, or worse..." you couldn't control the tears forming in your eyes as you spoke.

stiles reached out and took hold of your hand, squeezing it tightly, "and me knowing you're here, in danger, will drive me out of my mind. come with me?"

"i can't leave the pack..." you said quietly.

stiles let out a long breath, "well, neither am i. i know you don't want me to get hurt, but life happens... i want to be here with you."

you nodded, knowing he'd defeated you, "okay."

"good, now we're gonna put these suitcases back and then form a plan." stiles said, pressing a kiss against your forehead before grabbing a suitcase.