stiles stilinski

he finally saw you, after running through the hallways of beacon hills high school, you were standing right in front of him

"you're safe!" was all stiles could yell as he ran towards you, wrapping his arms around you.

you nuzzled your head into his neck, "i saw him... the man with the gun... he just kept running after me but i finally lost him."

"it's okay, you're okay..." stiles said comfortingly, hugging you close to him.

a rogue man with a gun had been terrorising beacon hills, and the pack had been trying to set up a trap for him but everything soon went wrong.

unbeknownst to the both of you, the man was watching, his gun aimed right at you.

shoes squeaked on the floor as scott and the others ran towards him in an attempt to stop him and to warn you.

but it was too late.

the gunshot rang out, leaving stiles holding you against him. in shock he dropped you, staring at you in disbelief. his face was covered in your blood.

"no! no! y/n!" a strangled cry escaped his lips as he knelt besides you, his hands shaking as they combed through your hair that was now soaked with blood.

before he had the chance to do anything else, a second gunshot rang out, his body fell besides yours.

scott couldn't watch, for he'd lost his two best friends within moments.

well this is different