mason hewitt & liam dunbar

when mason unofficially joined the pack since he was liam's best friend, he didn't know you were a part of it too

you'd been liam and mason's best friend throughout high school, and so far he had no idea that you were supernatural despite him knowing that liam was a werewolf.

you were even a part of the mccall pack but you were so discreet about hanging out with them, barely anyone knew you were friends with them.

it was how you wanted it, you'd always been secretive about what you were because you were scared of anyone that wasn't supernatural knowing what you were, with the exception of stiles who was a fixed member of the mccall pack even though he was human.

at the first pack meeting that mason was going to, you were scared of going and him finding out about you until liam saw you lingering outside of scott's home.

he stood besides you for a moment before speaking, "you know... mason knowing what you are isn't the end of the world."

"i know... but i'm just scared he won't see me the same anymore." you sighed.

liam reached out and squeezed your hand lightly, "he won't. he'll still see you as the amazing, kind-hearted person you are."

you blushed slightly, before letting liam take you inside where the pack was gathering.

mason's eyes widened as he saw you walk into the living room, although he was more shocked at the fact you and liam were holding hands.

as the pack was discussing the latest problem in beacon hills, mason nudged you, "you're one of them? ... a werewolf?" he whispered.

"something like that." you smiled softly.

when the meeting had finished, scott asked if mason had any questions since he looked overwhelmed, "so what is everyone...? like are you all werewolves or something else?"

malia laughed, "maybe we should go outside and show him."

mason nodded excitedly as he followed everyone into scott's backyard.

everyone took turns in showing off, scott with his red alpha eyes, malia and her piercing blue ones, apart from lydia who didn't want to wake up the neighbours.

when it was your turn, you were terrified of showing your true self.

you locked eyes with liam who nodded and gave you an encouraging smile.

closing your eyes, you let yourself transform. your skin changed to blue with dark spots and when you opened your eyes they glowed green.

"what are you?" mason gasped.

"she's a were-jaguar." liam said in awe, he always thought you looked beautiful when you turned.

"intense." mason said.

"you're not scared of me?" you asked nervously.

"not at all," mason replied, "okay, maybe a tiny bit... but i know you wouldn't hurt me, and you look too amazing for me to scared."

you turned back to your human self, smiling, "you mean it?"

he nodded, "i do."

you ran over to your best friends and pulled them in for a group hug, which then led the rest of the pack to gather around and join the hug.

"don't ever be ashamed of who you are, i think you're pretty cool." liam whispered into your ear as you two ended up in the middle of the group hug.

intense.