lydia martin

in her hallucination in the beacon hills memorial hospital, she sees you

in her hallucination in the beacon hills memorial hospital, she sees you. but you died a year ago.

"y-y/n? you're supposed to be dead..." she shivered from the cold, sat up slowly and stared at you.

"i know... you can only see me because of what you are. we don't have much time, but i had to see you." you spoke softly, trying not to scare her.

"i missed you so much, y/n... when you died i didn't know how to cope." lydia admitted.

"i'm sorry, lydia, but i need you to know it wasn't your fault, i know you blamed yourself... but it was inevitable. i just wanted to tell you that i love you." you said, reaching out to place your hand over hers, despite the fact she wouldn't be able to feel it.

her facial expressions softened, "y/n... i love you too, i'm sorry i didn't say it enough."

the lights flickered in her hospital room, you let out a sigh, "i have to go... i hope you find someone who makes you unbelievably happy, lydia martin."

before she had the chance to reply you disappeared along with the ice covering the frozen room. leaving lydia alone thinking about you.

idk if this made sense tbh