nolan holloway

for the past few weeks, nolan had been acting pretty weird

for the past few weeks, nolan had been acting pretty weird. ignoring you, avoiding classes, leaving classes at random times.

one day you decided to follow him, since you were deeply worried about him.

you ended up in the library, he spun around and glared at you, "what are you doing, y/n? you shouldn't be here."

"i was worried about you, nolan-" you began to say but he cut you off.

"why would you be worried about me?" he snapped, causing you to step back.

"because- because for some reason i love you, nolan... and you've been acting distant lately." you said softly, stepping towards him.

"how could you love someone like me?" he asked, his body shaking nervously, "look at me!" he exclaimed, as his eyes glowed gold, "i'm a monster, okay?! you can't love someone like me."

for a moment you processed what you'd just seen, but then you remembered that he would never hurt you.

"nolan... you can trust me, okay? please don't shut me out." you replied.

he shook his head, "i'm scared, y/n! i'm- i'm suddenly this... this thing and i don't know what to do!"

you saw that he was panicking, something that your friend lydia had told you suddenly popped into your brain and without thinking you pressed your lips against his.

his lips softened against yours as he kissed you back monetarily before pulling away, staring at you in awe with his ocean, blue eyes.

"you- you..." he stuttered, unable to find
words.

"it's okay, nolan... i promise i'm going to help you as much as i can." you promised.

nolan nodded, "thank you, y/n... you don't know how much this means to me."

i'm so down for werewolf!nolan