scott mccall

scott and the pack had all told you that they were leaving beacon hills because of the hunters

scott and the pack had all told you that they were leaving beacon hills because of the hunters. you said goodbye to all of them not knowing whether you'd see them again, especially your boyfriend, scott.

your life went from exciting to boring in a matter of days, you had no friends, everyone disliked you because of your association with the 'monsters' and school was pretty much torture.

that was until you turned up at the vets one day to see deaton about your pet dog when you heard a group of familiar voices talking.

you walked through into the main surgery room and your eyes widened when you saw the whole pack standing in front of you.

"scott?!"

he immediately turned around and smiled, "y/n."

"what are you doing here? i thought you said you were leaving?!" you exclaimed, feeling slightly angry that he'd lied to you.

"i'm sorry, y/n, we had to make it feel like we were leaving. i even had to lie to my mom about it." he sighed, walking closer to you.

you looked around at your friends who smiled, "we're sorry, y/n." liam said quietly, he could sense how hurt you were.

"so what's your plan now? hide from the hunters?" you asked.

scott smiled slightly, "that's why we're here, trying to figure everything out. now that you're here... maybe you could help us? you were always the smartest one between us."

"if that's your apology... then i guess it's accepted," you loved when scott noticed how smart you were, even if someone like lydia or stiles were slightly smarter, "where do we start?"

scott grinned before leading you over to the table the pack surrounded and placed his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

whenever you had an idea scott fully supported it and pressed a light kiss against your temple, "see this is why i love you."