nolan holloway

once the pack had locked nolan in the sheriffs station you knew you'd have to be the one breaking him out

once the pack had locked nolan in the sheriffs station you knew you'd have to be the one breaking him out. no one else would've done it.

you were already in the station, laying low in the vents until it was clear.

until now you'd managed to remain entirely invisible to monroe's army and you weren't part of the mccall pack either, so now you were about to ruin your cover for a boy that barely knew you existed.

the pack closed the doors to the cells and you took your chance, removing a part of the vent and dropping down in front of the cell nolan was in.

he looked up in shock and confusion, wondering how you'd suddenly appeared, he opened his mouth to speak but you pressed your finger to your lips as you grabbed the bars of the cell.

"what are you doing?" he asked quietly, his voice shaking slightly.

you rolled your eyes, "what do you think i'm doing? saving you, idiot."

nolan frowned as you slid the bars open, his mouth agape with your strength.

"y-you're one of them." he exclaimed, his bright blue eyes widened in shock.

you stared at him for a moment, "that doesn't change anything, nolan. i'm helping you."

as you pulled him out of the cell his eyes were still glued on yours, "but why?"

you shook your head, "no time to explain, you need to get into the vent."

nolan looked up, "i can't."

rolling your eyes you crouched and linked your hands together, "step on."

nolan looked dubious but did as you said, before he knew it he was launched upwards, grabbing for the vent and crawling inside.

you jumped up and joined him, "follow me." you whispered, crawling through the vents and heading out to the back of the building.

you sat by the exit of the vents, looking outside, your heart sunk as you saw the hunters had cornered the back too.

nolan noticed and sat back, "what do we do now?"

"we wait." you sighed, sitting back too.

"so... i guess you can tell me why you did it now." he said.

you looked down, "i knew you needed help, so i got you out."

"why did you do it?" he asked insistingly.

"because i like you, okay? you don't really know me, we've passed in the halls a few times but i know you're extremely smart, i've seen you studying in the library numerous times but there's something holding you back." you observed.

he nodded sheepishly, "yeah... so are you in scott's pack?"

"oh... no, i'm not. i guess you could call me a lone wolf, i've been trying to lay low ever since monroe started hunting us all." you said quietly.

"oh, i'm sorry." he replied.

"it's okay, you don't need to feel sorry for me." you shrugged.

after a long silence he spoke again, "its crazy, but i'm not scared of you like the others, you seem different."

neither of you spoke as the commotion happened outside and the hunters grew restless, instead nolan took hold of your hand and squeezed it tightly.

in that moment he decided he didn't need to be scared of you, and suddenly his perspective changed and he questioned everything he'd been told about he supernatural.

sorry for the lack of updates but i'm back now. :)