allison argent ; revived

*if you've read any of my allison resurrection imagines in the last tw imagines books this is kinda carried on from them.*

just as she thought her life was getting back to normal in beacon hills after her friends revived her from her death, you walked into her life

you'd been part of the mccall pack for a year now, but they seemed to forget to tell you about them resurrecting their best friend.

at a pack meeting you saw her, the girl with flawless brown hair and hazelnut eyes, her bright red lip stick made you immediately drawn to her lips.

allison noticed you staring and she raised her eyebrows slightly, "i'm sorry, i don't think we've met?"

"no, i don't think we have- i'm y/n." you replied, showing her a slight smile.

"allison. allison argent." the girl replied, her bright red lips curving into a small smile.

you stared at her for a moment, then looked at the rest of the pack, "the allison?"

allison nodded, "yep, they didn't tell you?"

"no... but it seems interesting, coming back from the dead, maybe you could tell me about sometime?" you asked.

allison grinned, "why not?"

throughout the rest of the pack meeting, you both kept glancing at each other, shyly looking away when you caught the other in the act.

crystal in gotham has me shook