stiles stilinski

finally, after years of being in love with stiles stilinski — you were walking up the aisle to get married to him

dressed in a dashing suit, and letting his hair and beard grow out, he took your breath away as you walked towards him.

his honey brown eyes locked on you as you stood in front of him, he lifted your veil and grinned, "beautiful." he whispered softly.

the official hosting the ceremony finally got to the vows, and stiles took a deep breath.

"y/n... from the moment i saw you i knew i was going to marry you. it sounds cheesy but it's true. there is no one who makes me feel like you do, because you're my home. wherever we are, whatever we face," he raised his eyebrows, knowing you understood due to the amount of monsters you'd faced together, "you're there... besides me and in my heart. i love you, y/n, to the moon and back."

tears filled your eyes as you gazed at him, your stomach still filled with butterflies whenever he was around, "that's a hard one to beat, stilinski... i knew you were the one the moment you stepped out of your baby blue jeep and stumbled into me, we always seemed to be falling into each other's lives and whether it was fate or a crazy coincidence i think the universe was pushing us together... and i'm glad it did because it gave me the love of my life. i love you, stiles stilinski."

both of you were teary eyed after reading your vows, but when the official said you could finally kiss, stiles took hold of you and kissed you with all of the passion he did when you first kissed and then he dipped you, showing off to the guests who cheered.

when he finally pulled away he took hold of your hand, "ready for our next adventure... mrs stilinski?"

"always."

bonus gif !