allison argent and lydia martin ( stiles )

after finding out that you had a crush on stiles, allison and lydia wouldn't stop talking about it

"please don't tell me you're into stiles. stiles stilinski." allison frowns.

"really, y/n? stiles? not even scott or isaac?" lydia asked, turning to face you in the back seat.

"i can't help who i fall for! he's sweet and sarcastic... it just happened." you shrugged, feeling your cheeks burning.

"you really do like him, don't you?" allison asked, staring at you through the rear view mirror.

you threw your hands up, "yes! can we stop talking about it?"

allison laughed, "sure, you can talk to him about it instead." she pointed to the bus she'd been following, stiles was sat in the back next to scott.

you buried your head in your hands, "no way."

"it's now or never." lydia grinned.

you shook your head, "i can't, he would never feel the same."

"you'll never know if you don't tell him." allison added.

lydia agreed, just in time for the bus to pull over and allison followed and parked behind it, "perfect timing."

they both turned around to face you, "go and tell him."

"fine." you muttered, begrudgingly getting out of the car.

you saw the scott and stiles ahead of you, grumbling at how the bus had an engine problem.

stiles' face lit up as soon as he saw you, followed by confusion, "y/n? you weren't on the bus?"

"i know... it's a long story, but i have something to tell you." you said nervously, playing with the edge of your sleeve.

scott noticed and smiled softly, "i'll leave you two alone."

"so what did you want to tell me? it must be important for you to have followed the bus all this way." stiles chuckled softly.

"well, that was allison's idea..." you hesitated for a moment, finding it hard to convey your feelings.

allison and lydia saw you struggling from the car and allison leaned out of the driver's window, "she's trying to tell you that she likes you!" she yelled.

for a moment you were mortified until stiles smiled, "you do?"

"of course i do, i mean, i more than like you," he admitted, "i just didn't know if you felt the same."

you let out a sigh of relief, "i do, i more than like you too, stiles."

you heard allison and lydia cheering from the car and you shook your head laughing, feeling embarrassed.

"it's okay, i know scott's been listening to this entire conversation too. what do you say we get out of here?" he asked.

"we're in the middle of nowhere, stiles." you laughed.

"oh, right," he chuckled, "can we catch this up later then? maybe when we're not stood next to a broke down bus."

"of course." you smile.