lydia, scott and malia

when lydia, scott and malia were sat in stiles' jeep waiting for you, they were all discussing how scott should finally ask you out

"you've been in love with her for years and it's actually painful watching you pine over her. ask her out!" lydia said.

malia agreed, "yeah! plus y/n likes you too, i can hear her heart beat rise whenever she hears your voice or sees you."

scott glanced between the two girls, but didn't have a chance to respond as you climbed into the back seat.

"hey! what are you all talking about?" you asked as you sat besides scott.

"oh just about how scott is wildly in love with you and wants to ask you on a date." malia said, taking one for the team.

lydia looked shocked but nodded.

"wait-what? is that true?" you asked scott.

scott looked at the floor of stiles' jeep, noticing how unclean it really was before looking at you, "uh... yeah. i guess the secrets out."

you smiled, letting out a sigh of relief, "i'm so glad the feelings mutual because i'm kind of in love with you too. i'm free tonight if you want to hang out."

"if by hang out you mean date, he's in." lydia said.

scott laughed nervously, "yeah— so i guess we're going on a date." he smiled.

"sounds great." you replied despite feeling your cheeks blushing slightly as the two girls sat in the front of the jeep cheered.

"finally!"

scott is an underrated bean