gabe

when one of monroe's army finds out that gabe is dating a supernatural, they threaten you

when one of monroe's army finds out that gabe is dating a supernatural, they threaten you. once gabe finds out he isn't exactly happy.

when he sees the boy who threatened you in class, he corners him by the front door on the way to their seats.

slamming his body into the wall, gabe restrained him with his arm across the boys chest as he glared at him, "if you touch her or come anywhere near her i will end you, understood?" he spat.

the boy nodded, "u-understood." he stuttered as gabe let him go.

sitting with gabe at the back of the classroom you leaned over to his desk, "you didn't have to do that. i can take care of myself."

"i know... but i needed to make a statement. if they even think of doing anything to you, there'll be consequences." he said.

"why are you still a part of her army?" you asked sincerely.

"so i can protect you. if i'm part of their little group then at least i can make sure you don't get hurt, that's all i care about." he said softly, reaching over to your desk and taking hold of your hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"gabe..." you tried to protest but he wouldn't listen.

"please, y/n. i can't do anything else to protect you, i'm not supernatural like you. i know it's not the most reliable option, but it's the best one i've got." he said.