malia tate

a few years after leaving beacon hills together to go and explore the world, you finally circled back to find yourselves back home

"it's been a long time, but we're always drawn back here." you said as you sat outside a small coffee shop, waiting for your friends to show up to have a small reunion.

malia smiled, she was truly happy whenever she was around you and she was glad you were hers, "i think we're drawn to wherever each other are... and to our friends." her eyes lit up as the mccall pack walked into view, scott, kira, stiles and lydia — two of the cutest couples you ever saw and rooted for.

"so... should we tell them?" you asked her, glancing down at both of your ring fingers.

she nodded as the others approached, "we've missed you!"

everyone hugged and reminisced on the old days of monster hunting, until finally malia cleared her throat, "there's something y/n and i want to tell you all..."

"we're married!" you exclaimed, much to the joy of your friends who congratulated you and hugged you both again.

"that's amazing, i'm so happy for you both!" lydia squealed.

"me too. i always knew you two would hit it off." kira said, after all she was the one who set you two up.

"whilst we're sharing news..." stiles said, glancing over at lydia.

"we're having a baby." lydia smiled, her face lit up with excitement.

"oh my gosh! no way!" scott exclaimed, feigning surprise.

"scott already knew." stiles rolled his eyes, everyone knew he'd never keep a secret from his best friend.

"i'm so happy for you guys." you said, feeling extremely happy that everyone was back together again with such amazing news.

"i guess it's just you two left to share your news..." malia said glancing at kira and scott.

kira blushed slightly, holding up her hand to reveal a sparkly engagement ring, "scott proposed."

"i already knew." stiles laughed joyfully, wrapping an arm around his best friend.

"i'm so happy that we're all finally living our best lives." you said, taking in everyone's joy and excitement for one another.

the day was long and perfect, filled with love and friendship — something that would never fade. in the end, home wasn't a place... home was wherever your friends were.