halwyn

after a hundred years of being frozen in eichen house, all halwyn wanted to do when he got out was to see you

after a hundred years of being frozen in eichen house, all halwyn wanted to do when he got out was to see you. he knew you'd still be alive, after all you were a true kitsune who had the potential to live forever, one as powerful as yourself wouldn't let yourself get killed.

searching the beacon hills high school, he scoured each room looking for you, your scent filled the hallways as if you were there everyday.

suddenly he felt someone place a hand on his arm, his instinct reaction was to harm anyone who touched him.

he turned and pushed them to the ground, his skin bursting into flames as he let out his inner hellhound. as flames danced over his skin he looked down, his golden eyes widening as he saw you.

"y/n?" he gasped, as fiery embers erupted off of him.

"halwyn!" after waiting for him everyday for the past hundred years you'd never given up hope that he would come back to you.

"it's you, it's really you." he said, not quite believing it.

"it is," you nodded, "i've thought about you every single day for the past hundred years..."

reaching up slowly you placed your hand over his burning cheek, the fire not affecting you since you were a fire kitsune.

his eyes dimmed, returning to honey brown, "i'm so glad you're still alive."

"i had to stay alive, for you." you replied as he helped you off of the ground.

"there's no one else i would've waited one hundred years to finally be with." halwyn said, grasping your cheeks with his hands before kissing you with the passion that had built up from all of the time you were apart.

casey is so under appreciated, and such a sweetheart irl