stiles stilinski

you were extremely nervous to spend time alone with stiles for the first time

you were extremely nervous to spend time alone with stiles for the first time. he'd invited you to lydia's lake house to work on a case together, but stiles was secretly making it slightly romantic.

you found stiles trying to get the music player to work when you headed inside, "hey, stiles." you said softly, trying not to scare him as you knew what it was like to be crept up on in beacon hills.

stiles turned around, eyes wide at how beautiful you looked, "oh! y/n, you're early." he said, stuttering slightly as he tried to hide the candles and the music player.

you grinned slightly, spotting a picnic basket besides him, "is all of this for us...?"

"oh, uh... yeah," he replied, blushing slightly, "i know we said we'd work on the case, but i, uh... wanted to impress you too."

your stomach filled with butterflies, "stiles... you don't need to impress me."

suddenly soft music started playing from the music player and he stood up, heading towards you, "are you hungry? i made us a picnic whilst we go through our notes."

"i'm always hungry, stiles." you laughed.

you both spent the rest of the day eating snacks, listening to music and trying to figure out who was the newest monster terrorising beacon hills.

at the end of the day, you both were staying in the guest rooms at the lake house, "this place kinda creeps me out." you said as you stepped out of the bathroom in your pyjamas.

"me too... do you maybe want to stay in this room tonight?" he asked nervously.

"sure." you said, secretly glad you didn't have to sleep alone in the giant lake house.

as you lay besides stiles, he turned to face you, "i really enjoyed spending time with you today, y/n... just the two of us."

"me too, stiles. i hope we can do this more often." you replied quietly.

stiles' face lit up and he smiled, "good night y/n."

"good night, stiles."