nolan holloway

after finding nolan hurt after the final fight with the ghost riders, despite the fact you were previously on different sides, him being a hunter and yourself being a were-coyote, you tore a piece of fabric from the bottom of your t-shirt and wipe...

after finding nolan hurt after the final fight with the ghost riders, despite the fact you were previously on different sides, him being a hunter and yourself being a were-coyote, you tore a piece of fabric from the bottom of your t-shirt and wiped away the trickling blood on his forehead.

"why are you helping me?" he asked quietly, his cheeks were glistening with sweat and you could hear his heart beating quickly in fear of you.

"because... you're hurt." you said, matter-of-factly.

"but i don't deserve your kindness, y/n." he said, his voice was low and tinged with shame as he knew he'd hurt your friends.

"you were scared and vulnerable, monroe took advantage of that." you replied, feeling sorry for nolan, he'd always been innocent in your eyes, and monroe used it against him.

he looked down at his hands, "i'm sorry for everything i did to you and your friends, my apologies won't make everything okay... but i really mean it."

"it's okay, nolan. i forgive you." you smiled softly, offering him your hand as you stood up, he took it as you pulled him up.

you knew your friends wouldn't be happy with you associating yourself with nolan so soon, but you'd always had a soft spot for him.

"do you maybe wanna go and get something to eat? that fight really took it out of me." you admitted.

"you can eat right after something like that?" he asked.

"i'm literally always hungry, nolan. you'll come to learn that about me."

and so nolan and yourself found yourself at a local burger bar until the early hours of the next morning, delirious from being so tired but finding each other becoming friends that would soon blossom into something else.

i miss nolan/froy :(