jordan parrish

when you find parrish in the tunnels underneath beacon hills he warns you to stay away from him

as you finally spotted your boyfriend ahead of you, panting against the tunnel wall he glared up at you, "you need to leave, y/n."

"i'm not leaving, jordan. no matter what you say." you said, taking another step towards him.

"i need you to go before i do something stupid, i can't control it." he growled as his eyes flashed bright orange.

"i'm not letting you stay down here alone, no matter what. let me help you." you insisted.

"you can't, y/n... there's nothing you can do." he said as his clothes began to erupt into flames, "please go..."

he crouched to the ground, curling his fists as he tried to control the hell hound inside of him.

"please, y/n." he begged, looking up at you as flames danced along his skin as his clothes burned to ash.

with no choice but to leave you turned and ran, hearing the roars of the hell hound deeper in the tunnel. you weren't going to forget your promise to help him — you'd just have to find another way to do it, and deaton was your first call.

i'm trying to make these imagines different than the usual 'kiss him and everything's okay' or the break-ups and get back together cliches etc (although i still love those imagines)