isaac lahey

isaac had always had feelings for you, and he was finally ready to tell you when he came back from france after years of being away

he knew from scott that you were still single, but one thing he didn't count on was having competition.

the pack were meeting in scott's living room, he was early as he sat next to scott waiting for everyone to arrive.

theo raeken was the next to arrive, frowning when he saw someone new.

"nice to meet you, i'm isaac lahey." isaac said as theo sat opposite them.

"theo raeken." theo replied, nodding towards the boy wearing multiple layers and a scarf.

after most of the pack arrived, isaac turned to scott, "so where's y/n?"

"she'll be here soon." scott replied.

theo's ears perked up when he heard your name, "y/n huh?"

"what about her?" isaac asked.

theo shrugged, "oh nothing. you like her?"

isaac narrowed his eyes, "maybe, why?"

"no reason, she just doesn't seem like your type." theo smirked.

isaac grimaced, "oh and you know my type after five minutes?"

before theo had a chance to reply you walked in, both of their eyes went towards you.

"isaac?!" you squealed, walking towards him as he stood up, you wrapped your arms around him tightly, "what brought you back?"

"you." isaac blurted out.

"smooth." theo scoffed.

"me?" you asked, surprised.

"well, everyone else already knows i've liked you for years, and i decided it was time to tell you." he said as his cheeks blushed pink.

"even whilst you were away?" you asked, your heart bursting.

he nodded, "i guess my feelings never went away and i was ready to come back."

"i'm glad you came back." you replied, smiling.

"really?" isaac asked, shocked.

"really- because i like you too, and for some reason i've never stopped, even when you left."

isaac smiled, "that's good... what do you say to a date? tonight?"

"i say yes." you replied, smiling.

"wow this guy really comes back for five seconds and already gets the girl." theo complained.

"shut up, raeken." isaac replied, rolling his eyes at the boys words.

i miss isaac