the pack

picture day was upon the seniors of beacon hills high school, and you were taking pictures of your friends

"smile!" you exclaimed as your four best friends sat in front of you posing.

you took a few pictures of them before stiles reached forward and pulled you towards him by your hips and swivelled you around to sit on his lap.

"stiles!" you squealed as he kissed your cheek.

"hey, you!" malia called to liam who was busy making out with his girlfriend, liam pulled away and sighed, "come and take a picture of us!"

"okay..." liam said as he took your camera, being careful with it as you'd warned him many times about it.

you sat in stiles' lap as you smiled at the camera, your friends surrounding you couldn't make you any happier.

they were your best friends, your family— and without them life wouldn't be the same.

"now kiss!" liam said to you and stiles.

you laughed, shaking your head but stiles tilted your head towards him and pressed his lips against yours.

"aw!" malia said.

"so cute." lydia smiled as she watched her two best friends be so in love.

liam handed you back the camera and you clicked through the photos, your friends being in awe of how well the photos came out.

they'd be memories soon, but memories you could look back on that would make you think of the happiest moments of your life.

teen wolf will always be my favourite.