malia tate

as malia and lydia tried to perform an emergency surgery on you in the hospital when no one else was available things end badly

as malia and lydia tried to perform an emergency surgery on you in the hospital when no one else was available things end badly. you'd been injured in a fight and been shot by one of the hunters with their silver bullets.

"lydia... i can't feel her pulse." malia said quietly, her voice cracking slightly.

lydia quickly came to her assistance, but unfortunately there was nothing she could do.

"i'm sorry, malia..." lydia said sadly, knowing how much you meant to malia.

malia bit her lip as tears began to pour down her cheeks, "isn't there anything we can do? i can't lose her... she's the love of my life."

the strawberry-blonde shook her head,
leaving the room to give malia time
to process everything.

"i'm so sorry, y/n... i promised to save you and i didn't. if there's any chance you can hear me wherever you are, just know that i love you." malia said, almost choking on her words from the tears that spilled down her cheeks, she had to leave the room as seeing you laying on the operating table lifeless was too much for her.

lydia took her friend in her arms and let her release all of her emotions, "just let it all out, mal."