void stiles

hiding in the library, you tried to figure out a plan

that was until you heard footsteps coming towards you and a familiar dark, laugh echoing through the library.

"oh, y/n... trying to hide from your fears." someone spoke, you frowned, thinking it was stiles- then you realised where you'd heard the laugh before.

it was void stiles.

"your friends can't save you this time... they are gone because of you, allison... aidan... erica... boyd, need i go on?" his voice seemed closer now but you knew you couldn't open your eyes.

"lydia is already gone, malia too... you and scott are the only ones left." he said, you could hear the joy in his voice.

"no... you're lying." you squeezed your eyes shut tightly like scott had told you.

"maybe." he replied.

you could sense that he was closer to you now, his breathing audible.

"open your eyes, y/n... you know you want to." you could sense that he was right in front of you now, there was no escape.

you were the only human, scott had promised to help you.

you could feel the burning desire to open your eyes, despite how much you'd practiced not opening them.

"come on... open your eyes..." he whispered in your ear.

the overwhelming fear became too much-

you opened your eyes.

the anuke-ite stood in front of you as stiles, grinning as your whole body turned to stone, from the front of the library you heard scott yell, but it was too late.

idk i decided there isn't always a happy ending and the hero can't always save you- but i promise there's some happier imagines on their way :)