stiles stilinski

waking up early in the morning on your birthday, you checked your phone and saw that stiles had sent you a video message

his face lit up your screen in a familiar setting, "hey baby girl! it's your birthday tomorrow... today for you and i wanted to wish you a happy birthday! i love you sooo much and can't wait to see you!" he turned to scott besides him as he shoved his phone in his face.

scott glared at stiles as you laughed watching it, stiles whispered something to scott before he turned to the camera and laughed, "happy birthday, y/n! see you tomorrow night at the pa-"

the camera blacked out for a moment before stiles reappeared, "forget he said that! see you soon!" he grinned as he placed his hand over the camera and the video stopped.

messaging stiles back, you couldn't help but smile.

y/n
thanks stiles! i love you

stiles
anything for you cutie,
i'll pick you up in 20!

after you finished getting ready you grabbed your bag and phone and rushed downstairs, stepping outside and seeing roscoe parked at the end of your drive.

stiles was leaning against his jeep as he waited for you.

"hey cutie, happy birthday." he smiled his lopsided smile, enveloping you in a hug.

you hugged him back tightly, "thank you stiles, i loved the video too... scott was adorable."

stiles raised his eyebrows, "oh scott was adorable? not your boyfriend?"

you smirked, "maybe."

stiles chuckled lightly before opening the door for you.

"so what's tonight?" you asked, referring to the video.

"oh, that," stiles chuckled, "just, um, wait until after school okay?"

you sighed, hating waiting, "okay."

stiles smiled, "good, i can't wait for you to see everything - i mean..." stiles cut himself off, not wanting to say more.

"what did you say?" you grinned, pretending you didn't hear.

"nothing." stiles laughed, drumming his fingers across the steering wheel as he drove you both to school.

;)))

wrote this because it's my birthday but you guys can always come back and read it when it's yours :) maybe i'll write a part two...

ps. my birthday is in january/just re-posting this as the gif disappeared and i had to find a new gif to replace it. :)