nolan holloway

when you head into the locker rooms after cheering on your boyfriend after a lacrosse game, you find nolan talking to coach with liam

as soon as he spots you he breaks into a smile, "hey, baby! you're looking at the newest co-captain of the lacrosse team!"

you squealed slightly, you'd been waiting for him to finally work up the courage to talk to coach about the title with liam and you were so happy he'd finally done it.

he ran towards you and swept you off of your feet, swirling you around before placing you back on the ground and kissing your forehead.

"i'm so proud of you, nolan!" you smiled, hugging him tightly, "does this mean we can celebrate tonight?"

"it definitely does." nolan smirked.

"hey if you're celebrating, i want in." liam said.

nolan laughed, glancing between the two of you, "uh..."

"it's okay," you smiled at your boyfriend, "we can all celebrate at dinner."

liam agreed and then left the two of you alone.

"i promise we can celebrate alone after dinner." you whispered in his ear before leaving him to get changed into his regular clothes.

nolan smiled to himself as he got changed, looking forward to a night of many celebrations.

ugh froy looks so cute in that gif (but he always does, sigh)