jordan parrish

after a fight you'd had with your boyfriend about the supernatural, you walked out on him because he didn't want you to be involved as he feared you'd get hurt

after a fight you'd had with your boyfriend about the supernatural, you walked out on him because he didn't want you to be involved as he feared you'd get hurt. he wanted you to stay but you were too angry at him for thinking you were too weak to be involved.

you walked into the sheriffs station and found him talking to one of his colleagues— "jordan?"

as soon as he heard your voice he turned around, clearly not happy to see you, "you really think you can come back here and just apologise for leaving me?"

"jordan, please can we talk?" you asked.

"sure, we can talk right here, y/n." he said as he crossed his arms.

"fine— look, i'm sorry for how i reacted but i don't know why you're blaming me here when you said you didn't want me involved, in you know..." you trailed off, not wanting to talk about the supernatural within hearing range of the other officers, "and i know you care about me so much... but you should trust me too. i can take care of myself."

jordan sighed, looking down slightly, ashamed, "i'm sorry, y/n... i apologise for how i acted, i should trust you, because i love you. i guess i was just too worried about you because i'd never want anything to happen to you and that got in the way."

you nodded, a small smile flickering onto your lips, "so... does this mean we can go back to normal? i can't imagine my life without you, jordan."

"me neither, y/n." parrish replied before wrapping his arms around you.

the sheriff's station erupted into applause as you both finally got together, the two of you pulling away embarrassed.

"let me make it up to you with dinner... tonight?" jordan suggested.

"sounds good to me." you smiled.