stiles stilinski

five years after the pack went their separate ways from each other and beacon hills, you found yourself drinking alone in a bar in san francisco and a familiar face appears besides you

"y/n... is that you?" stiles stilinski, the boy you'd always secretly had a crush on was suddenly sitting next to you.

"stiles?" you nearly choked on your drink as you looked over at him, he'd grown a beard and you noticed he was no longer glued to the side of lydia martin.

"long time no see." he said, grinning.

"what brings you here?" you asked, "and by here i mean san francisco... not the bar." you laughed.

he shrugged, "truth be told... i broke up with lydia and wanted to do some soul searching... plus i heard rumours i could find you here."

"me?" your eyes widened.

he took a large sip of the drink he was holding, "i've had conflicting feelings for years, and i've kinda always had a thing for you."

you placed your drink down gingerly, "i'm sorry, me? you like me?"

he chuckled, his lips forming a soft smile revealing cute little dimples in his cheeks, "yes, y/n. you."

"oh." you were speechless, the stiles stilinski had seemingly tracked you down to tell you he liked you and here you were drowning your sorrows that no one like him could possibly like you.

"oh?" he replied, slightly confused.

"no! it's not bad... i just, um..." you were slightly flustered, "i've pretty much had a crush on you since junior year and now you're here saying you like me."

stiles smiled, "i'm so relieved to hear that! while i'm here... can i ask you out on a date?"

you nodded, maybe too eagerly, "i'd love that, stiles."

he grinned, "great. i'll text you the time and address... see you soon, y/n."