liam dunbar

liam had been trying extremely hard every full moon not to let his anger get the best of him, he'd slowly stopped using chains to restrain himself and he finally began to trust himself around you

one night whilst you were both sitting at home watching a movie during a full moon, liam suddenly felt himself shifting into his werewolf form. he curled his fists to try and stop himself but it was no use, you noticed him become tense besides you and glanced over.

"liam..."

"y/n... you need to leave, right now." he growled.

"no, i'm not letting you go through this alone." you said firmly.

liam felt his anger rise inside of him, suddenly he had his hand wrapped around your throat, lifting you off of the couch, "i told you to leave." his voice was low and thick with anger.

"liam..." you gasped, "please... remember this isn't you."

his golden eyes bore into yours, his grip tightening.

you tried to calm him down but nothing seemed to work, suddenly you couldn't recognise the boy in front of you- and he was the last person you'd ever see as his claws sliced your throat in one swift moment.

as soon as your body hit the floor liam glanced down, staring at his blood-soaked hand and realising what he'd done.

"oh god... no, what have i done?" his voice shook as he fell to his knees besides you. he tried to take your pain, the only thing he could do but the damage was done. he held you in his arms as he cried, brushing your hair from your face.

"i'm so sorry, i'm sorry, y/n." he repeated over and over again through sobs until eventually scott found him.

scott didn't say a word, he didn't think anything he said would be right, instead he pulled liam off of the floor and told him to wash off your blood.

this wasn't something scott ever thought he'd have to handle, instead he called stiles, the only person he trusted to help him.

liam never forgave himself for that night, and his friendships became strained as he'd killed someone they all cared about.

anyway ,, back to your (ir)regular
scheduled sad imagines 🤠