jordan parrish

after you pleaded with your boyfriend to teach you how to fight, he finally gave in and taught you for months

after you pleaded with your boyfriend to teach you how to fight, he finally gave in and taught you for months. in your final session you had enough courage to think that you could beat him.

"you think you can beat me?" he chuckled.

"well, with your amazing training... i think i can." you grinned.

"human versus hellhound?" he laughed, "okay, bring it on."

remembering his training, you stayed back, giving yourself enough room to avoid his attacks.

of course he was extremely stronger than you and he had supernatural powers, but you also knew his weaknesses.

after he'd thrown another punch you ducked down, swiping his feet from under him and causing him to fall backwards to the ground.

you hovered on top of him, smiling, "the human isn't that bad at fighting after all."

jordan couldn't help but smile, "alright, you got me, i shouldn't have underestimated you."

"good, i'm glad you can admit defeat," you replied before kissing his cheek quickly and standing up, "round two?"

"oh, you're on!" jordan said as he jumped to his feet, determination in his eyes.

trying to do more under-rated characters but there's not many gifs if they aren't a main character :/