malia tate

stiles blames malia for your death, which was an accident during a fight which left everyone feeling the pain of your loss for months

one day when the pack held their first meeting after your death, stiles couldn't get one thing off of his mind when someone mentioned you.

stiles pointedly stared at malia as he spoke, "some of us have to live with more guilt than others."

"what's that supposed to mean?" malia asked, confused.

"you were the reason all of this happened, if she hadn't been there to save you she'd still be here." stiles said.

"why would i kill someone i loved?!" malia snapped, her eyes beginning to tear up at the memory of that night.

stiles was taken back for a moment, malia had rarely expressed her emotions and hearing that she loved you was a lot to process, even malia was surprised by her outburst.

"stiles i didn't do this, okay? i know you loved her too and you're hurting... but so am i and you have no right to blame me." malia said, her voice calmer than before.

stiles gulped, realising he'd made a mistake, he'd been selfish in thinking he was only one who loved and cared for you that he hadn't noticed malia had been in love with you.

"i'm so sorry, mal... i guess you were the easiest person in my mind to blame, when in reality i can't blame you. you loved y/n, and i guess deep down i always knew she loved you more than she did me." he admitted.

you had been dating stiles for a few months before your unfortunate fate, yet there was always something more between yourself and malia yet you'd never had a chance to act on it.

"i'll forgive you, stiles, it's what y/n would have wanted. but i hope you know she loved you, too. sometimes people are lucky enough to have two people be in love with them, and one of them has to suffer the consequences." she shrugged, but the act wasn't fooling anyone as a single tear spilled down her cheek.

baby :(